Therapeutic Riding Provides ... the opportunity for people with special needs to use horses as their therapists.
Therapeutic Riding Can. . .
- Improve coordination and reflexes
- Increase balance
- Relax constricted muscles
- Strengthen and stretch muscles
- Improve self-esteem
- Improve self-awareness
- Increase concentration
- Give a sense of achievement
- Build a special relationship between horse and rider
Who Benefits . . .
from participating in a therapeutic riding program?
Individuals with the following:
Veterans are welcome too!